Enterprise Software Sales Consultant
Sales and Marketing / Singapore
We’re looking for passionate people who want to be part of a workforce management revolution. You need to be super comfortable in a fast-paced, high-growth company.
As our Singapore operations continue to grow we need an experienced Enterprise Software Sales Consultant to take responsibility for managing and driving sales activity including inbound and outbound campaigns, events, trial prospects and lead generation. This role will also involve assisting with the development, implementation and analysis of sales campaigns.
- Generating and following up leads that have been created from the internal sales team while also managing a portfolio of accounts.
- Sell business applications software/solutions and related services to prospective and existing customers.
- Manage sales through forecasting, account resource allocation, account strategy, and planning.
- Develop solution proposals encompassing all aspects of the application.
- Participate in the development, presentation and sales of a value proposition.
- Negotiate pricing and contractual agreement to close the sale. Identify and develop strategic alignment with key third party influencers
- Should have handled & have good market knowledge of Singapore.
- Experience in selling enterprise and software solutions at the C level, focusing on SME market space across all industries are preferred
- Experience with Power Base Selling Methodology, Solution Selling or similar program desired.
- Experience selling HR and Payroll application-oriented software and or systems strongly preferred.
- Highly developed selling, customer relations and negotiation skills. Successful sales track record.
- Excellent written, verbal, and interpersonal skills.
- Presentation skills.
- Consistently exceeded sales quota.
- Fresh graduates are welcome to apply.