Mid-level Java Developer | Senior Java Developer
Software Development / Philippines
Java Backend Developer
Reporting to the Development Manager; the JAVA Developer is responsible for analysis, design and implementation of software application. They will collaborate with Product Owners, Scrum Master, Developers, Quality Assurance and other product stakeholders throughout the development process to ensure the product is functionally complete and technically solid.
- Education in Computer Science or similar; theoretical knowledge in CS: algorithms and complexity estimation, data structures, operation systems, programming languages
- With 7-10 years solid JAVA experience – Senior Java Developer
- With 3-6 years solid JAVA experience – Java Developer
- Understanding of JAVA platform – EE, Swing, Collections, Concurrency, etc.
- Knowledgeable on various Design Patterns
- RDBMS experience – SQL, JDBC, Hibernate
- Knowledgeable with build systems (ant, maven2, etc.), unit tests and integration tests
- Experience working in an agile development environment but not necessary
- Desire and ability for quick learning of new tools and technologies
- Good communication skills and conversant in English language
- Participate in and contribute to design and development of high-perform high-available business application, from requirements analysis to production.
- Work in team using agile methodology of software development (Scrum, 2 weeks iterations, continuous integration, planning games, daily stand up, etc.).
- Analysis and improvement of applications performance.
- Collaboration with distributed team of developers, testers, analysts